Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Switching things up...

NEWS UPDATE:

     Meg's surgery has been moved to Tuesday, April 2 at 10:30am.  Still at St. Pat's.  Dr. Brewington is making sure the surgery day is completely clear for him and that Meg & Anders can have continuity of care for recovery. 

Just to give everyone an idea of what the surgery week will probably look like for Meg...
     Monday: chillin', hanging with the fam.  Probably get out for a run.  Much of the usual...
    Tuesday: Surgery.  She should be out of surgery early evening and will be moved into Intensive Care.
     Wednesday: If all looks good, Meg could be moved that evening to a regular recovery room, but they might decide to keep her in Intensive another night.
     Thursday: Probably already is or will be moved into regular recovery room.  Maybe will try out the hospital food, I know Meg loves applesauce!
     Friday: much of the same, hoping Friday is softened peaches day.
Saturday or Sunday (maybe Monday): Go home! (Now the real treat...Anders will be cooking for her. I bet she'll miss those soft peaches...)

Meg's parents will be coming in this weekend and will get to spend a bonus Easter with her! We are wishing them smooth travels.
     Dr. & Mrs. Lerch - there are lots of offers for places to stay and vehicles to use while here, our community is here ready to support you!!

**Because I am super Blog Savvy, I don't know if it is possible to get alerts when I make a post.  Does anyone out there know how? I saw that I have a follower (awesome.) But I don't know what that means.  I will try to post every day or every other day, and of course when there is news.  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment